We have also listed few most useful shortcuts which every Mac owner should know from the beginning.
1. Command + W–Close the Active Window
If you don’t want to quit an app but just want to close the active window or current tab, hit Command + W.
2. Command + Shift + ~ (Tilde) – Switch to most recent window
If you quickly want to switch to the most recently used window of the front app, hit Command + Shift + ~ (Tilde).
3. Command + F – Search and find words
If you want to find a specific word on OS X, just hit Command + F on your keyboard to launch the app search bar.
4. Command + Option + M – To minimize all opened windows
Sometimes, we open so many windows while working on a large task. Now minimizing windows one by one becomes very hectic. By hitting Command + Option + M, we can minimize all the opened windows and de-clutter our screen.
5. Command + Shift + Option + Q – To Log out of your OS X user account
To Log-out of your OS X user account immediately, without being asked to confirm, hit Command + Shift + Option + Q.